Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baby Shower



This last weekend my Mom, sisters and Jasmine threw an amazing baby shower for me at my Mom's apartment. Everything was so beautifully decorated and thoughtfully arranged. I was so happy to see all of the friends and relatives that showed up, especially the ones that I rarely get together with, it seemed like a reunion almost. I only wish that I could have spent more time chatting with everyone. We lucked out with some beautiful sunny weather, a rarity in mid-January. Much of the shower was spent opening, literally, a mountain of adorable gifts of clothing and baby gear. All I know is that Xander is going to be one well-dressed kid, thanks to everyones generosity! We played a few games including "baby" (Brooke Bragg won), Mother goose nursery rhymes (Kaitie Mieleg won that), and guess which candy is melted in the dirty diaper -yuck!(won by Harriette Benson). It was a really fun day that I finished with a tiny glass of champagne-what a treat!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could have been there! Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I got to come and see you! Have you gotten any further on the bedroom? Do we get a pic of it? :)

    ReplyDelete