Friday, May 22, 2009

Three Months Old

Today we headed out to Sauvie Island, a great spot relatively close, but still a nice getaway. The sun was shining and the wind was actually blowing pretty hard out there. We saw tons of kiteboarders and Lyrik was just kicking himself that he didn't bring his gear today. Heck, I wanted to get out there myself and I thought I swore off kiteboarding after having Xander. Xander was really checking everything out when he was awake-I think he likes Sauvie!



Xander is 13 weeks today. We decided to stay home for Memorial Day weekend this year. I wanted to go on a camping trip with Xander for the first time, but Lyrik thought it would be better to go on a less busy weekend. So we'll go later. For now we are just going to relax and enjoy the gorgeous weather around here.


Xander is practicing his sitting up!


Yesterday Auntie Liz, Auntie Lyra, Cousin Marley Xander and I went to the zoo. It was so fun to see Xander looking around wide-eyed, unlike the last time we went when he slept the entire time! The animals were definietly feeling the spring weather-mating abounded. And let me tell you- those elephants have quite an impressive show while mating! The Lorekeet pavilion was my favorite, as usual, because you can feed them nectar and they will perch right on you to eat!


Grandma gave Xander a bath. They make him nice and relaxed and ready for bedy!

Excuse the legs-this was just such a cute smile though! Maybe I can photoshop the legs out later.

Xander had a photo shoot today-and a professional one at that. So I may get out some birth anouncements in the near future. Or I may not decide to even do them. I don't feel as much pressure to do them because I have this blog and it is the best way to announce Xander, in my opinion.



Xander and Daddy do some funny things together. Here is one of them. I guess as a parent you will do just about anything to make your baby smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment