Wednesday, February 18, 2009

39 Weeks


Today was my last day of work. It is hard for me to believe that I don't have to go back for months! The c-section is starting on Friday at 5:30 am(ouch) and Xander should be born by about 7:30. I'll be at Good Sam for about four nights. Lyrik's Mom, Betsy, just got into town tonight from Homer, AK and we are so happy to have her with us. I get one last day to relax and rest before baby time begins, and the Moms and I will go out for a little lunch tomorrow. This giant belly is going to be gone soon and replaced with a cute little baby! Xander really amazes me by how much moving around he does in my belly especially for as big as he seems to be and with such restricted quarters. By this time two days from now Xander will be here!

1 comment:

  1. Crazy! Lily looks like she has grown up too through this. She is such a great dog.

    ReplyDelete